viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

"Jag vill bli ett med elementen." (1995)


"Jag vill bli ett med elementen.

Jag vill borra mina händer genom
den fuktiga myllan.
Jag vill känna vinden i mitt hår.
Jag vill sväva ut i sjöars blåa vatten.
Jag vill tappa begreppet om tid framför
en lägereld.

Jag vill bli ett med elementen."

>>>

"I want the elements to touch me.

I want to sink my hands into
the moist soil.
I want to feel the wind in my hair.
I want to drift of into the blue waters of lakes.
I want to lose the concept of time in front
a campfire.

I want to become one with the elements."

>>>

"Quiero que los elementos me tocan.

Quiero sumir mis manos en la
la tierra húmeda.
Quiero sentir el viento en mi cabello.
Quiero flotar en los aguas azules de lagos.
Quiero perder el concepto de tiempo frente a
una fogata.

Quiero ser uno con los elementos."

No hay comentarios.: